|Club House near Brahmpuri to Rishikesh Rafting||Cost Per Person|
|Club House to NIM Beach
(9 kms, Rafting Grade: I – II)
Brahampuri Club House Rafting Slots (Timings): 9 am, 12 noon, 3 pm
You have to reach and meet us in Tapovan (Rishikesh) as per above timings for rafting.
Age Group: 14 to 60 years
Note: Forest entry fees of Rs 20 to be paid extra at rafting point. Smoking and Alcohol is strictly prohibited during rafting. Senior Citizens, Pregnant Woman, Diabetic, BP, cervical, knee problem, heart issue patients will not be allowed for rafting. Avoid rafting if you have any kind of fracture, injury or any other medical complications. Do consult your doctor if you are fit for rafting.
Important Disclaimer: Sometimes, due to rainfall in higher Himalayas, the level of river may rise overnight. Considering the safety, it might effect rescheduling of rafting time, Changing the rafting stretch to lower grade (difference will be refunded) or shift the rafting to next day. The final decision will be of the Rafting guide, as he has years of experience and he will not compromise in the safety of our guests.
- Brahmpuri Rafting Distance: 9 Kms
- Brahmpuri Rafting Grade: I – II
- Rafting Level: Easy with small rapids
- Number of Rapids: 3
- Rafting Time: 1 hour
- Meeting Location: Tapovan in Rishikesh
- Minimum Age for Club House Brahmpuri Rafting: 14 years
- Body Surfing and Cliff Jumping included (optional)
- Trusted brand for Rafting trip in Rishikesh.
- License holding company, approved by Tourism and Forest Dept. of Uttarakhand
- 15+ years experience in Adventure Activities.
- Certified and experienced River Rafting Guides
- First choice of corporates and school groups
- Fram Name -River Rain Adventure